Friday 9 November 2018

DIANA and GEORGE MICHAEL

Greek energy is strong this morning, and I saw Lady Diana wearing a white outfit and hat, she was with George Michael on a Greek Island and they were smiling at each other. A joint mission soul journey that they shared, soul mates, mission accomplished together in the power of love that they shared for one another.

CRAB 



Why today? Maybe because the planetary energies have changed, north nodes are about soul journey's, and it is now in North Node Cancer and South Node Capricorn as of the 6th of November until the 4th of May, 2020.

Princess Diana and George Michael were both born with a Cancerian sun sign, both water signs, another reason why they understood each other in a heart felt way. Two beautiful hearts and souls.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fssYJtfuIs

KYRIACOS 


Diana and I both walked lightly upon the Greek Island of Hydra, Hydra was one of the first Greek islands that I visited on the first vacation in Greece. Some have written that Hydra is ruled by Aquarius. One of the elders that I met whilst there, had a deep impact upon my life with his words that I always kept in my heart. 

VISCOUNT 

The message that I received last night was "VISCOUNT", and Diana's brother is the Viscount of Althrop. The family motto, "Dieu defend le driot" and it means "God Protect The Right". 

In the family crest you can see three sea shells, three the numeric of wisdom, sea shells a symbol of healers. I have worked with sea shells and taught some of my students how to work with sea shells in the hands on healing process. They have to be fresh shells straight from the sea, the fresher the better, the more powerful they are. 






The last time that there was a Cancer North Node planetary energy, I brought back sea shells from the beaches in Israel to gift to our Reiki group. Whenever I travel, I always think about what I can bring back to share. Yesterday, Jupiter moved into Sagittarius the traveller, and I have a Sagittarius ascendent; so travelling is certainly coming soon for yours truly. 

As Jesus said recently, "Look after each other". 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5FHZx0oOqs






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AmgsC4bTxU

No comments:

Post a Comment