Sunday 11 November 2018

THREE BLACKBIRDS

Sunday message I was told was coming, the first of the messages received.

Three blackbirds on the left of the watchtower today.

It is a good sign when blackbirds live in your environment and it can often mean that there are new surprises coming for the feminine. The number of birds is also important so be sure to see how many.

Three is the numeric of wisdom and 2019, it will also be a compound three year.

2019, an auspicious year for yours truly. Although after my Aquarius birthday in February, I will arrive in a two year in my life cycle, and that's a great year for relationships when you are in a two year in numerics. In the tarot the two is a numeric of the "lovers".

What else do I see, something is coming to an end very quickly in America, and it will end due to the actions of an important male elder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anr9V5xugzA

A new beginning is coming, in the Spring, in the work environment, working closely in relationship, male and female together. A male friend that was found on a tree in the past was looking in the opposite direction to yours truly, he could've lived if he had listened and truly understood the divine plan and it's biblical prophecies. 

Another man lived because he did listen to what was shared with him. People are aware that a happy family life and marriage was destroyed by outside influences and that impacted upon the younger men in society, they knew what the risks were and some chose education instead of relationships because of it. 




Choices made with financial implications will be made this wintertime, as there are less options now. 

The more choices that people have, the more difficult it can be to make a decision.  When finances are not the motive that compels you and your choices in life, people do far better and gain more, that has been my experience in life led by the Spirit. Miracles happen in the power of love, in the heart of integrity, doing it all for love, as Jesus said, "what you give comes back to you 30, 60 or a 100 fold". 




My mother made sure that was the case, that was the message of the inheritance that she left for yours truly. As she knew that all that I gave her during her life, was given by this giver lovingly. She never had to ask me for anything in life, I was thoughtful of her requirements. 





I knew what the watery Pisces liked to do, where she liked to go, and what she enjoyed the most. So when I was able, I did my best to provide it, and even more so after she became a widow. The light of love poured out and showered upon her. 



So I was shown that this Sunday was going to be important for messages that were coming. President Donald John Trump is in Paris and Putin gave the President the thumbs up. 


The DJ Lynx Painting 


How amazing is that, just seen this record label and song. 


No comments:

Post a Comment