Thursday 8 November 2018

HEADACHES? B12 Deficiency

Medical scientists are saying that headaches indicate a B12 deficiency. The only time I ever had a migraine was at the end of the menopause. The GP sent me to the hospital and I was then sent home again. I asked for a blood test for mineral and vitamin deficiencies and they didn't give me one. Why didn't the hospital or GP give yours truly a B12 supplement at that time? They don't.

My son used to get a lot of migraines, and headaches, and from experience I know that he refuses to eat a balanced diet and he doesn't eat enough foods with B12. It's often the case that young people refuse to listen and eat and sleep appropriately, for the best health of their body.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1042616/vitamin-B12-deficiency-symptoms-headaches

Good job I received divine guidance on what nutrient boosters to have for different health conditions. I haven't had a migraine or headache since.


My LORD and Saviour gets me up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment