Thursday 13 September 2018

MAKE THE MOST OF IT!

Make the most of it Europeans, the EU parliament are putting plans into action with article 13 that will stop Europeans uploading music without paying for a licence to do so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g9W_UM478s

The EU parliament have voted for article 13 and that means you will have to pay for uploading information, anyone's content, or even quoting any news articles with links provided. 

The Dalai Lama has been in Sweden and told the Swedish that Europe is for the Europeans not the Arabs. The Swedish MSM are shocked that the Dalai Lama has basically told the Swedish that after helping any refugee than they must go home to their own country to rebuild it. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diHxEaqkop4


Salvini in Italy has told Italians that Italy is for Italians not Africans, Italy is not Africa, Salvini is sending them back to the African continent. 

UKIPs Counterprotest at LibDem REMAINER Peoples Vote Demo Gloucester 2018. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdjc3Nq0IZQ


I had some clients in Gloucestershire and I stayed in contact with them for years. I know that they would all have voted for BREXIT! 




In the meantime I'm making the most of my garden and the lovely sunshine today. It really is a beautiful day in the UK. More cucumbers taken from the vine, more pruning of the tomatoes, more flowers on the strawberries and goji's. Potatoes are shooting up, loads of fruit on the capsicum grown from seed plus lots more. Time to put the garlic in and make a hazelnut cake! 

I'd like to get away for the wintertime for the sake of the health of my body, so if you know anyone that requires someone to house sit in a hot location please do not hesitate to let me know. I like pets, dogs and horses. This healer of animals and people is willing to travel to get some sunshine to my body. 










No comments:

Post a Comment