Tuesday 11 September 2018

Happy Rosh Hashanah Jacob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1adaqZ-UM7c

Jacob it looks like you could do with a good meal, what are you eating Jacob?

11th of September is the "Day of Dramatic choice". 


My choice today is to increase the copper mineral in my diet with hazelnuts I shall make a hazelnut and golden sultana cake today.  I also have lambs liver on mash with greens to have with it in a lovely gravy. Happy Jewish New Year. Never mind what anyone tells you not to eat - listen to the intuition of your bodies and what the divine give to you to eat. 

St Julian of Norwich was given a hazelnut it was placed in the hand of the mystic divinely. I was given manganese directly for my bodies requirements and manganese is also in hazelnuts. 

What else was I given? I vision of a red capsicum, and I discovered that the red capsicum has more nutrients than the other colours. I was also given a tomato drink with celery, tomatoes very important for the prostate in both men and women. 

Tomatoes and capsicum go great together with lots of garlic and red onions and red chilli too. Eating your way to health is very important although you have make sure that you eat the right foods with the right nutrients for the different systems in your body. 

The different systems in your body require different nutrients at different times in your life. Hence, divine guidance is imperative in knowing what your body requires at any given time. When you grow your own food you also know that it truly has been grown organically with your hands of love. 

Enlightened eyes can see the visions given to you, as Jesus said, "Every one that is of the truth, heareth My voice". 

I have certainly been blessed to see and hear him speak and to see what he wished for yours truly to see and hear.  The spiritual gifts of clairvoyance and clairaudience clear seeing and clear hearing. He chose his closest companions for our integrity of heart and trustful loyalty, for the great works! 

Certainly Israel were blessed to have such a Jewish son as Jesus, for his true followers support Israel and it's existence. The last time I was in Israel it was for Rosh Hashanah in September 2007, and the last time I received an email from Israel, the midwife asked, "When are you coming back to Israel?". Israel and it's people are always in my heart of fondness and love, I celebrate this day with you. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn9QgBNgl1w


Thinking of you all today, on this a special day of dramatic choice. 

I let Hashem make the choices for yours truly. If and when he decides I am to return to Israel he sure will tell me after I receive my new passport. Where would he like his Lady to go next, soon we will find out. I used to say to him, I don't mind where you send me as long the weather is hot, as my bones require the heat and my olive skin is more suitable to a sunny climate. 




Of course, he already knows that. I remember when I was sent to Florence in Italy for the harmonic concordance, it was winter time, and the sun shone. I was walking around Florence in a sleeveless tee-shirt. My dad used to say the sun shines on the righteous and the sun has come out in my location today a great sign. Sometimes we have a great September in England. 




No comments:

Post a Comment