Saturday 15 September 2018

George Michael Songs

In the dream this morning the numeric of five was prominent and this evening there is news that George Michael had a vault of songs that were ready to be released. Although he only released five albums during his musical career due to him being a perfectionist.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/729803/George-Michael-songs-secret-album-release-Whitney-Houston-Aretha-Franklin-Elton-John

On the radio and in the clubs we heard his disco songs, and if you didn't go to one of his concerts or buy any of his albums then you didn't get to hear his other songs that he did release.

Although youtube changed that and since he has passed over, I have listened to far more of his work, and I must admit I have been most impressed by the quality of it.

I am featuring this on the blog for numerous reasons:

1. The numeric of five in the dream this morning.

2. The Kyriacos painting that I was inspired to paint for him after his passing. In 2018, I've offered to gift the original of it to someone that knew him. Although the painting looks lovely in my "Silver Cloud" healing room.



3. The sheer talent of the man to create songs that could reach the heart and soul of those that listened to him sing. I think his fans should be allowed to hear more of his work, so come on George Michael, let us know that we can!





1 comment: