Monday 17 September 2018

JRM 79 DAYS DREAM

Early evening yesterday a tremendous feeling of "gloom" came upon me and when that happens it's like a huge pressure upon me to share what I am receiving.

I did look at what had been happening in London and there had been more stabbings including in Luton in London, Tommy's town. So I wondered whether I was picking up on that. Then as I was sharing and wondering about it I then received the word "Clandestine" and I found that America have a government agency with the "Clandestine" name.

The National Clandestine Service is the main U.S. Intelligence Service for coordinating human intelligence services. Clandestine is also the name for an illegal immigrant, "Clandestine Worker". Anyway, after I shared with Americans about it the pressure began to clear and I was able to sleep. 

JRM DREAM 79 DAYS 

Then at dawn I had a dream of Jacob Rees-Mogg and he was the former Ambassador to America for GB. In the dream Jacob had been to the "Dead Sea" for 79 days with his family on holiday, I thought it strange in the dream that he had been away for so long, the numeric of 79 is important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_X8ior8Yfo


People often go to Ein Gedi and the "Dead Sea" in Israel if they or their family have any health issues. For instance the Danish send their patients to that location for a month when they have a serious skin condition. 

Jacob wasn't the only person in the dream either, there was a surgeon in the dream and he was very happy, he was sharing with yours truly that he was bringing dying children back to life. 

The word "inversion" was mentioned by the surgeon, and I said I thought that they shouldn't call it "inversion therapy" because of the conflict with other forms of "inversion", I suggested that it could be called "inversion surgery". 

So health was a major aspect of the dream, the health of the nation due to JRM being a British politician.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHRtzfLnHlA


In dream interpretation if you can recall a numeric in a dream it indicates an increase in personal power and prestige. Discussing politics in a dream can signify success, and a change of occupation can be indicated if you were a surgeon in your dream, or there is a surgeon in the dream, it can also be an indicator of unexpected news to come if operations were being carried out.

The numeric of 79 days in past tense, the last 79 days that have already gone, already happened. If we compound the numeric of 79 we have the number of 7 and that is the value of the Zayin, an agricultural implement in the pictographs -  Jacob ploughs the field!

Seven was the life number of Jesus and it is also my life number.

79 days ago from today was the 30th of June.

https://www.convertunits.com/dates/daysfromnow/-79

While updating this blog post I was given "Edison".

UPDATE 

79 days and the name of Jacob takes us to a specific health condition that mainly impacts upon boys.

79 Days of Duchenne

https://www.cureduchenne.org/news/79-days-of-duchenne/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_Dystrophy_UK

No comments:

Post a Comment