Sunday 16 September 2018

AROMA BURNING CANDLES

Whilst writing and sharing last night I was suddenly given the aroma of burning candles and I knew it was for the person that I was writing too, the aroma of burning candles a link to the person communicating.

The aroma of burning candles is so distinctive and it can be what we call a signature aroma of someone that has passed over. Although the prayers of the saints also arrive as an aroma too. 2 Corinthians 2:14  mentions Christ's triumphal procession and uses us to spread the "aroma of knowledge". Now ponder upon the power of aroma's for healing.

"I will praise you, Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches the skies" Psalm 57:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn15DwZwbc4

My mother loved her candles burning on the dining table at special dinners, and sometimes she would put a candle on the side table. I always have candles at home as it is great to have a candle burning during the healing process, for celebrations and for when anyone passes over. Candle light is a beautiful light and it's great to have candles burning in the wintertime, they look so lovely. 



This is the second aroma received in this special September. 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxRk23WJfxg







No comments:

Post a Comment