Monday 9 July 2018

MUSIC MAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBQWsBiM5YY

I always liked musicals. I hope that the bands come out for the Trumps arrival in England and next weekend for the Free Tommy rally. Dad loved a marching band, he loved our culture and people, he loved music and singing. The music of our souls as we danced together, in the celebration of life and living it. 



Music man, Son of Joseph and his long piano fingers, he swept my mum off her feet with his dancing, he used to throw her over his head and between his legs.  Life was never boring with him, he was the life and soul of every party. His personality was larger than life, his creativity and what he designed to dress me in for fancy dress parties, such a quick thinker he was. 



He was always on it, and could make something out of nothing. One day he dressed me in a newspaper and stuck the newspaper together with Christmas tape. Then told me what I had to do to win, I was only about eight years old at the time, I've still got the black and white photographs, I was tiny.  I always won the competitions that he put me in, he always gave me a briefing when we went to a holiday camp. 



It's lovely to have such memories to keep in your heart to sustain you, after your parents have passed over. Sometimes great and positive memories keep you going and I think that is what keeps our people going in England, our people remember the great times that we shared. 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfxSWMMzFc8



 For Mum and Dad. 







No comments:

Post a Comment