Friday 27 July 2018

POWERFUL CHRIST ENERGY

Yesterday the temperature recorded in my county was 100F, it's far too hot for even yours truly sit in and it is cooler inside. We don't have air conditioning in most UK homes, so we have to keep all of the windows open to get some air flow and soft breeze.

Yesterday I ate my first homegrown blue berry, the blueberry bush is in it's second year in my care. Cuttings tend to naturally show themselves to you, and today I took another natural cutting that came upon my hand. So have tried some hydroponic with that cutting to see how it goes.

Then I began to give some Reiki healing to the red basil, and after the healing, it did perk up. I do like red basil very much, especially in an Italian meat sauce. If something or someone requires help it is natural for yours truly to put these radiant healing hands upon.

Healing is a way of life, the way of Christ.

After that I saw massive golden energy it was walking in front and then on my right, in front of the food growing, and in my reality the golden energy is the Christ energy. Powerful. One of the eclipse paintings also has the golden energy in it, with hearts.

Eclipse of the Heart 

27th of July, 2018. 



I do have a heart in my garden, and it says, 

"Home is where the heart is". 

While Christians sing to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, 
Jesus walks with his healers and our hearts. 
His healers that walked in his footsteps
on the highway to holiness. 
Healing the path of salvation, the path of enlightenment. 






No comments:

Post a Comment