Tuesday 3 July 2018

Iran's Drought and Crops



This made me laugh this morning, Iran says that Israel has been taking it's clouds because they've got a drought. I could say that Elijah causes the drought and brings the rain, I did call for the sunshine, and didn't we all get it. It's summertime, yippee. Big smiles!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/982961/Iran-accuses-Israel-stealing-clouds-affecting-country-climate-change-news-weather

There's a drought throughout Europe too, the weather this year, it's climate change has impacted upon the crops, that is pushing up the prices. Even my dill has bolted, although my cucumbers and goji's love this weather and so do the chili's and sweet peppers. All the other herbs are doing great, the tarragon likes it, rosemary likes it, Greek basil likes it, thyme likes it, and oregano likes it. Beetroot and my zucchini likes it too. Now I am growing cumin and sunflowers too. Carnations and dianthus like the sunshine and so does the fuchsia.

Big smiles.

Lovely weather to swim in Kyma, there is a nice breeze today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBSqFT1yqqU

No comments:

Post a Comment