Friday 13 July 2018

STAY SAFE MESSAGE

I received a message from Jesus just prior to the 6th of May Freedom Day march in London and I passed the message on. During the rally a couple of men tried to gatecrash the freedom of speech day.

Last night as I was drifting in and out of sleep state, I was walking along, and suddenly a woman with blonde hair put her arms around me in a protective way, she looked like a local nurse, but this woman was a police officer or a security guard.


As I was walking along amongst people, the woman was standing on my right, due to the force of her grabbing my body, I woke up. Then before I could ask her what the matter was, she said, "Someone is following you", with urgency in her voice. I then asked, "male or female?".

Please stay safe in London tomorrow everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47dtFZ8CFo8

3 comments:


  1. @geertwilderspvv
    Jul 11

    UK Ambassador in The Hague just informed the Dutch authorities that they will not provide for my security in London this Saturday and will not give the Dutch diplomatic police weapon permits either, so unfortunately I cannot attend nor speak at the #FreeTommy rally in London.

    https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the pro-Trump rally outside the U.S. embassy in London today, it was reported on the live stream that the police were stopping politicians from speaking. It includes David Kurten UKIP MEP, apparently, he was threatened with arrest if he spoke at the Pro-Trump rally.

    Also Por-Trump supporters have been told that if they carry their banners and flags through London it will be deemed a procession if there is more than one person, and they can be arrested and fined £200. There is a London conspiracy against President Trump and his supporters. The more that they try to stop the supporters of freedom, the more that people are joining UKIP.

    I read an exclusive tweet that said 2,000 had joined in one month, and it is the fastest growing party in the country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. News is that a 42 year old special agent on Trumps protection team suffered a stroke in Scotland in the middle of the night whilst on night duty protecting John Bolton. The reports say that he was taken to hospital in Scotland, and his family were with him when he passed over on Tuesday. May he rest in peace, and his family be comforted.

    ReplyDelete