Monday 16 July 2018

RED CAPSICUM VISION


It's all happening, following on the from the Capsicum message last week, today I was shown a vision of a red capsicum. I have green capsicum and green chilli fruit growing, they look fabulous. I also have yellow capsicum growing. In this my second year of food growing.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2018/07/bubba-capsicum.html




The red capsicum seeds weren't doing anything, so maybe I will start again with some capsicum seeds from the red. I'm also going to try to grow some melon seeds too. I have kiwi in, and hope to have some lemon trees.

Yahweh likes me to eat capsicum, this is the second message with capsicum, so it must be what the body requires right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u-m4oDALmo


Interesting to receive the vision of a red one today while Trump is having a one-to-one with Putin. Two great men, two great leaders with a lot in common. As Putin once said, "There is enough in the world for everyone". I'm sure that Putin must have a seed vault, although I find that fresh seeds usually do the best. That's why I am so pleased with my green chilli as that was grown from a fresh seed last year, it's really strong now and growing lovely.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgVvNRqc3nc


I like red capsicum with tuna fish and mayonnaise, I like tuna fish, although I don't eat it often. My appetite as been off this summer, so my body is definitely requiring some nutrients. The Greek Basil is lovely, I've put some Greek Basil, in Virgin Olive oil in the sunshine today. Next I shall make some Tarragon white wine vinegar, I do like Tarragon, and it's growing strong.

Actually, come to think of it, red capsicum makes me think of the "red cap boy" in London. He says his parents are American, Buska said he's autistic when police were threatening to arrest him for holding an American flag at speakers corner,  the police marching him out of one of Elizabeth's royal parks after the Trump's have had tea with her.

Red cap boy returned to Speakers Corner wearing the flag as that is allowed, then he was bullied by a mob of muslims, then there was a punch up and Buska was arrested for giving someone a fat lip.







2 comments:

  1. Trump and Putin were impressive today, fantastic, hero's they are, you can see why some people don't like them. These two men get things done, sorted, know what they can do and are willing to do it, to clear all matters up. A longed for meeting that did not disappoint anyone that took the time to hear what they had to say. Absolutely, brilliant. Trump looked confident, mature, very presidential, comfortable in his job and with the power in his hands. Putin a man of great integrity, willing to stand up for what is right and put his right foot forward. I truly believe these two great men will achieve so much together. It's been a long time coming, and truly all of their supporters definitely deserved what they delivered today. The bombshell about Clinton and the $400M that she received was awesome, that sunk the Obama titanic with her on it, Putin even mentioned George Soros, I couldn't be happier this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. I hope you will share some more information about capsicum.Please keep sharing.
    Health Is A Life

    ReplyDelete