Wednesday 28 May 2014

NIGHT of your RETURN

Great song, biblical prophecies predicted the arrival at night time, and there were so many night flights arriving during the night, in so many different countries and nations. Even the flights to Israel arrived at night time. It was only afterwards that I was shown the prophecy in its respect.


Tonight there is a painting of golden hearts and I must admit, I have been sitting on the edge of my seat, knowing full well,  that a major event is about to happen.

GOLDEN HEARTS 

Original painting, size A4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYzDo6p76BQ

While painting I could smell a woman's fragrance, and perfume is usually associated with France.



However, to be given a fragrance spiritually, is usually a blessing, it is written how these fragrances are received by the holy. How beautiful the flowers, how wonderful the golden hearts when they are united.  Golden hearts and orange blossoms for it has a divine purpose for being.  Oranges remind me
of Spain and Greece, they also remind me of Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7T5KknVUMw



No comments:

Post a Comment