Wednesday 7 May 2014

GOLDEN HANDS

After I got into bed last night, the fingers on my left hand began to tingle with energy, and my left hand is the most sensitive to energy. In palmistry, the left hand is to do with past lives, its the hand that holds the information of what you brought back with you to this lifetime.  It is my left hand that has the two scars. It was pierced by a nail, and by a dog bite. The two scars have created the initials YW for Yahweh. 

Due to the sensitivity of my left hand, it is the receiver, and my right hand being stronger is the giver. The right hand also gives you information about this life time, including your health conditions, it is written in the flesh of your hand. Our Creator gave us so many different ways, for the people to find the truth about their lives, past, present and future. 

His hands are rods of gold. Song of Solomon 5:14. NAS. 


GOLDEN HANDS 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PYTF5U4yeQ

Golden hands are healing hands with wheels of light.

Hands of innocence.


1 comment:

  1. Bless, twin girls in the USA born holding hands.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-27378520

    ReplyDelete