Tuesday 20 May 2014

ANTELOPE SIGN

This morning when I woke I saw what looked like a young 'Antelope' and the keynote of Antelope is 'Speed and Adaptability of the Mind'. Its cycle of power is Spring and Autumn. The proghorn is the only antelope native to North America and it does not shed its antlers like real antelopes.

The antelope that I saw this morning didn't have any antlers.  These animals have a thick hide, sometimes an inch thick and it helps to protect them from the environment in which they live. This insulating factor is what helps them to survive during the winter months. 



Original painting, A4 

The meaning of antelope when received as a totem or spirit animal can mean that you either have to insulate yourself, or you have to come out of the state of recluse. These spirit animals often appear to people who are emphatic, and are known for their quick wits. Dynamic communicators, that also deliver the testimony of warning at the appropriate timing.

Antelopes from  India



Author, Ted Andrews shares with us that they have eight times the vision of humans and they see a great distance ahead. Hence the importance of predictions are emphasized, when this spirit animal comes close to you. It is also the totem animal of the clairvoyants, that have the ability to smell on a spiritual level. Hence, it signifies a person they is multi-talented, and multi-gifted on a spiritual level.

I did receive the prayers of the saints, delivered as incense the other week, and yesterday, I was given the sweet smell of the cinnamon spice.  The female often has twins, and I once predicted twins for a couple.  They had two girls, that are now teenagers, bless them.

The sign of this spirit animal can indicate that two different avenues of activity will open up, and I have been pondering upon the next phase of the divine plan.

Ted wrote they will be distinct and different, even though, they could come into reality at the same time, and have connections with the same source between them. When the antelope shows up, its time to concentrate on the new opportunities about to surface in your life. Well that all sounds very positive, sounds like its time to visit some of my clairvoyant and spiritual friends. The antelope is beautiful, and as long eye lashes, so that is definitely a clue, and as we know, antelopes defend the tree of life.

Ted Andrews, author, Animal Speaks.

I certainly have to do something with these hundreds of paintings.  I love to spread the paint. However, my room is full of the glory of them. Since 2012, the paintings have piled up on the floor, table, chair and sofa. I feel like an eccentric artist in an art studio.

ARMS OF MOSHE 

Original painting, A4. May 2014.  

He really started something, when he compelled me to paint, and kept on telling me to paint, now I can't stop spreading the color. Big smiles! Its all very well, but what to do with them, the other day, he said that I should auction them, well thats an idea.





1 comment:

  1. What an adventure. Today, there is news on the blog about Michael's probate. An when I looked at the blog that I was compelled to put up for Michael there was a post with an email that he had sent me about the the deer. Michael's Plans prior to the 'Constructive Manslaughter'.
    http://michael-mauldin.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/michaels-plans.html

    ReplyDelete