Friday 9 May 2014

Netanyahu New World

Benjamin Netanyahu's anti-technology comments made me laugh.

"What do you do with all these pictures?". 

I am wondering that myself Israel.



"I don't get this new world, everybody's taking pictures. When do you have the time to live? They're taking pictures all the time, everybody is taking pictures of each other. Only taking pictures, that's all they do. Taking pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures. Stop taking pictures - live," he urges them.

"So I'm the only person here without all these electronic devices, and I'm a free man, and you're all slaves," he added.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/10803611/Benjamin-Netanyahu-in-anti-technology-rant.html

Some people are really surprised when they discover that I don't have any technology gadgets like them. No cam, no ipod, no ipad etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment