Thursday 8 May 2014

Nigerian Children Mandala

I began to spread the paint for  this mandala and while painting I was given 'school'. I was also given a 'headache' for a little while. Its rare if I am given a 'headache' divinely and when I tuned into the children in Nigeria the other day, I was also shown a medical facility. I was shown animals that looked different, like it was a scientific facility. Strange animals like you sometimes see in rock carvings. 

While I was finishing the artwork, the headache left me. 

This mandala is for the children in Nigeria. 

A golden eye to find the children, a night sight, an eclipse of the eye of the heart.  

Christos energy to protect the children. 

Orange of the sunshine to keep their hearts strong.  

Royal blue for healing, from the holy mother's mystics rose for achieving the impossible. 

My gift, I give to the children.


Bring the children home. 

Intercession for the children of Nigeria. 

The prayers of the saints have been received. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_rp-sCTUmI

The incense was received.  

No comments:

Post a Comment