Thursday 29 May 2014

DUMBO UPDATE

Following on from the 'Heart Character' painting, and what has been going on in the forum community. This video was recommended for my viewing, and its the ending of the dumbo story.  If you weren't there when I first discovered that I had delivered a 'dumbo message', then you might be interested to view the link from the previous blog. In my humble view, its a really funny story, of how it all evolved.

For the man that received the message, it began in 1990. This is what he wrote::


"Then on the morning of November 24, 1990 I had a dream that changed my life. I found myself floating in a blank space half aware that I was dreaming when a woman with black hair in a red sweater suddenly appeared and said:
Are you looking for Dumbo? 12 x 44." 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNLiIehpLnE




HEART CHARACTER 




No comments:

Post a Comment