Monday 8 July 2013

The Whistleblowers

This post is to honor the musicians and the whistleblowers. 

When I was a child I was given the recorder and harmonica to blow the breath of life into it. I used to like to put what dad called my piano fingers on the piano, I liked the sound of the different keys. 

Joseph had a piano and in those days they called it in the 'parlor'. In the 90's I also bought a lovely Victorian piano with its original brass candlesticks that I cleaned up. Everyone admired the walnut wood of the piano when they visited me for spiritual guidance. 

Then while I was in Egypt in 2001, I felt compelled to bring back a tambourine when I was at the airport at Luxor. That was the beginning of collecting 'low cost' instruments. While I was collecting them, Two lovely bamboo whistle type flutes were shown to me, they are made from Indian bamboo, I brought them home as well. I was happy with my small collection, and felt that I was collecting them for a very important reason. 

I also bought some tuning forks and a drum to use in the healing room. 


Meet Geronimo and Bamboo 



Do you have any musical instruments, do you use them for healing? Do you know the power of sound on your being? 

Today, I am blowing the whistle of bamboo for the whistleblowers, to make a good sound for them. 

Bless all of the whistleblowers, bless all of the musicians that shared their hearts of love with the world. 



Dad was a whistleblower, he would blow the whistle and say 'All out' to the men.  Of course, that didn't go down too well with Mr Murdoch! I read the other day that he is getting a divorce, Charlie Saatchi is also getting divorced. What is going on? Do they comprehend why their younger wives are leaving them? Is it because their wives now know the truth, that the rich men have become 'grumpy old men?' Or do they require the international attention for the companies in their name? You decide! 

The journalists became whistleblowers and now Mr Murdock is planning to be a whistleblower, he says he is planning to 'expose the police'. Will that save Mr Murdock from what he has done to the poor? I am sure the heavenly Father will decide what to do with him. That's karma for you, the spiritual law of the cosmos, what you give comes back to you 30, 60 or 100 fold. In Joseph it comes back to you 1,000 fold. 

A young American man sent me a PM and he shared with me that he had seen a man that wore a top hat and carried a cane. He asked me if I had ever seen him?  I shared with him, that its probably great uncle Joey from Drury Lane that used to lead the funerals through the streets of the West End. His wife was a florist. 

In the early late 80's, early 90's, I also wore a black hat and coat tails, I bought my men's black coat tails from a second hand shop, I used to wear it with a new white ruffled shirt from Monsoon and black crepe trousers. Oh those were the days! I do like self-disclosure in the therapeutic process and the creative self-expression that it brings forth. 

Anyway, what else have we been blowing the whistle on today in the public domain? 

The fact that some of the information in the gospels doesn't match the same OT prophecies to do with the donkey. It is also important to know that the biblical and Dead Sea Scrolls scholar, Geza Vermes also wrote about how the word for 'donkey', 'wine' and 'wool', sounds the same in the Aramaic that they spoke in the time of Jesus. Also the Galileans had a different accent to those that lived in Jerusalem. The Galileans were like British cockneys, they dropped their aitches. 

Anyhow, the NT repeats the prophecy about Daughter Zion and the donkey, but where is daughter Zion mentioned in the time of Jesus? 

Prophet Isaiah "The LORD has made proclamation to the ends of the earth. "Say to Daughter Zion, see your savior comes! See, his reward his with him, and his recompense accompanies him'. Isaiah 62:11

Zech 9:9, 'Rejoin greatly daughter Zion!, Shout daughter Jerusalem! See your king comes to you, righteous and victorious, lowly and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey. Matthew 21:5 repeats the same verse and it describes the man as 'gentle'.  Its repeated again with Daughter Zion in the book of John 12:15. So where is Daughter Zion in the NT and who was she? Why are Christians not asking this question? 

For the prophecy to be fulfilled, Daughter Zion and the king have to be together at the same scene. A woman and a man. Funny how the other day in town, there was a man fundraising for disabled children, and he had a little shetland pony with him. As I passed by the little pony, it made a noise to get my attention, and I smiled joyfully at the pony. It is certainly a sign.

The verse of the day is about the holy temple, the unfailing love and faithfulness. It also mentions the time of vindication that is ordained by the LORD. It mentions 'a solemn decree that surpasses your fame'.  Psalm 138. So it means that the man in the prophecies is well known, the promise is more important to him than anything else.

The word 'solemn' is defined as 'deeply earnest', 'serious', 'sober', 'sombre', 'impressive'. 'Serious', 'sincere', 'dignified' and 'committed' to his agreement.  The word 'solemn' can be found in old French, from Latin 'Sollemnis', and it means 'appointed'. It comes from the latin word 'Sollus' and it means 'whole'. 

Interesting! 

When I woke up today, the heavenly Father said to me 'Seize the day'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment