Saturday 20 July 2013

The Children Are Ready

I looked at the yellow roses and I realized that each one of the 12 is symbolic of a bereavement in my life, and I know that the mourning is over now. Then I just saw this lovely video, the children are ready and it reminds me of Isaiah 8. The children of the world received their divine plan in 2007, the same year we embedded the everlasting covenant in Jerusalem, Israel. Spiritual Israeli's celebrated 999, and the divine child. Other spiritual people from around the world joined with us in Spirit; while the land of the prophets, mystics and healers were blessed again with the good will of the heavenly Father.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bw-lJlyuqA

PROJECT SUN 



Yesterday, I felt great excitement of creativity as I began to look at a new project based upon the visions, dreams and messages that I have been given since 2007. I can see my way clearly for the next phase of the divine plan. So I begin my research, and am clarifying when, how and with whom I shall partner with for this project. I have given it a code name for now. 

The holy mother once gave me a mission with 'depressed and suicidal children', a year later I was given a project that began with a prayer. A healing meditation of the heart that is actually mentioned in the biblical prophecies. A year later it was recorded and launched. I supported the divine healing project for six years until I was sent to the Israel, and then my attention was focused on them and other children in other Middle Eastern countries. Then there was the USA and the Americans; and I've met some wonderful people on the journey with them. 

Project Sun did not begin with a prayer, it began with the words from the heavenly Father in 2007. It began in again recent weeks with visions, most of all with a dream and the heavenly Father saying 'They have to hear your voice'.

I once wrote a poem called 'I had a dream', However, this is very different to the poems that I used to write. I have thoroughly enjoyed writing the blogs, I enjoy creativity, self-expression, and sharing. I am being urged, compelled and instructed to speak again in the public arena.

The project preparation could take six months, with new projects they cannot be rushed. In my professional capacity, I like things to be spot on, everything has to be right, otherwise I will not move forward. 

In my experience when it is the divine will of the heavenly Father, if you trust in him with all of your heart, things move forward easily and effortlessly. Everything just slots into place; and you are ready to go. I have found some wonderful connections that relate to Project Sun, and it feels so right. 

I remember there was a time when I tried for years to sell our home, and nothing would shift it. Then suddenly everything changed overnight. We were being sent to Australia for the first manuscript to be written as requested by the people. 

The new project is topical, it will fit the original divine brief that I received, and it will cover the real and important issues that concern the children of our nations. It is about truth, it is about values and a heart of conscience. I will always remember these divine words. 'The point of the sword of truth is to prick the conscience of those that are sleeping' from Sacred Words. 

As the biblical prophecies predicted 'Salvation is at the gates of daughter Zion'. No surprise then that there are lots of ancient gates where I live and the children are ready. 


No comments:

Post a Comment