Tuesday 30 July 2013

GO-AHEAD

I was having a discussion and afterwards, the heavenly Father said 'Go-Ahead', I wondered what he meant. Then I read about what had taken place in Florida with the Blue Rhino Gas Plant. Hence, I made the previous post about it sharing the links to the messages and visions that included the Rhino.

There have been a lot of 'Train Derailments', the latest ones being in Spain and Switzerland, and I did predict the 'Time of Derailment'.

However, I am concerned now, as there is a train company called 'Go Ahead'.

'The Go-Ahead Group plc is an international transport group headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne, operating bus and passenger rail services in the United Kingdom and school buses in the United States.' 


There logo is also 'Cornflower Blue'. 







1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go-Ahead_Group

No comments:

Post a Comment