Saturday 6 July 2013

Dream Interpretation 'TRACY'

It is rare for me to dose off in the chair. However, it has been a busy time in recent days with Egypt, and I did have a couple of glasses of wine with dinner. I dozed off into altered state and had a dream that I was at a party, both men and women that I knew were at the party. 

As I walked into a room there were two women that were prominent. 

The lady that was closest to me was wearing a beautiful blue guipure lace dress to the floor. and I was standing behind her. I heard her 'complaining' about the other woman that I could see the back of as well, and she was wearing a next to nothing black chiffon dress with lace in it. The dress was so see through, you could see the cheeks of her bottom, and also the ring piercings in it. 

Then the woman in the black dress was facing me and she started mouthing at the woman in the 'blue dress'. 

I knew the woman in the black dress and I gave her a look and I asked her to 'shut up, I will speak to you in a moment.' She is a lot younger than me, and she knows that when I ask her to 'shut up', there is a very good reason for it. Although it was always rare if I ever did such a thing, if at all. I am more the kind of person that puts my finger on my mouth and go 'Shush'. 

I put my arms around the lady in the blue dress and sat her down and explained to her that it was important that she looked at the reason why 'Tracy' was triggering her. What it was about at a deep level. Why she responded in such a way. 

Then I spoke to the woman in the black dress, and said 'Well you listened to what I said, and it also applies to you'. 

I did not judge the woman in the black dress about what she was wearing, that is up to her. However, I pondered afterwards, that I did not see her husband at the party. (He is a lot older than her) So that could indeed be an important part of the message of the dream. I feel that she would not be wearing that dress in public; if she was with her husband. 

The men just stood there drinking their beer as always. Just as boys do enjoying the scenery at the party 

The mediator 






Interpretation of the Dream 

Going to a party is about social environment and today I had been writing about 'Social engineering'. 

The colors in the dream were vivid 'Black and Blue', the two women and what they were wearing was the most prominent aspect of the dream. 

Lace is to do with romance and lovers, and as we know many factors can motivate a person to wear what they wear. Especially in these times of extensive 'social engineering'. 

The two women were 'confrontational', so it does indicate a situation that will have to be calmed between women. Whether the woman in blue was well known to the woman in black wasn't shown to me because I was not shown her face to recognize her. Although I would recognize her energy and short black bob hair if I ever saw it again.

The main bone of contention appeared to be 'Tracy' due to what she was wearing. Next to nothing. 


Now let us look at the importance of the name 'Tracy', it can mean 'Brave', 'Bold', in Greek it can mean 'Harvester', and Greece used to make beautiful lace, as did the rest of southern Europe.  The origin of the name is 'Thracia'. Their soul urge number is 1, and it indicates great leadership skills. Expression number is 22, the same as this blog, Master 22 is also the numeric of leadership. What is very important about the Master 22 energy is that if they 'fail to develop their potential' as a charismatic leader, they can become 'impractical' and 'rigid'. [1]. 

Well the black dress that Tracy was wearing was certainly 'impractical', and that gives you the motivation of why she was wearing it. She is 'not developing' or fulfilling her potential, so her self-expression is emanating from her physical appearance; instead of her inner power. In other words it is an outer expression of power, instead of a reflection and expression from her inner power. 

I was the mediator at the party, and it does indicate that I will be doing more mediating in the near future.  Whether I will get the opportunity to talk to the women in the dream, remains to be seen. However, the dream is giving me insights into what is happening in the community with the women. Its about looking beyond appearances and that is exactly what I was asking the women to do. 

The mediator is also mentioned in the NT. 


'The law was given by angels and entrusted to a mediator'. Gal 3:19 The word 'entrusted' is a clue to the 'mediator', and Joseph was 'entrusted'. Genesis 39:8 in the book of Luke it mentions that Jesus spoke about 'the one' that has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked. Luke 12:48. No coincidence that verse adds up to 60, and I will be 60 in 2014. 

The NT also shares with us that being 'entrusted' is the sign of a true Apostle. Being entrusted with the mysteries that the divine has revealed. 1 Corinthians 4:1 


1. http://www.sheknows.com/baby-names/name/tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment