Sunday 14 July 2013

Alabaster Jar and the Ointment

Alabaster jar that held the precious perfumed ointment. 
Only the precious ointment of a healer is worthy. 
A good name is worth more than the ointment. 
In other words the one that gives you the ointment must have a good name, 
a name given by God or his Son. 
I keep on being given the fragrance of the medicinal ointment today. 
I am being shown my way forward and what I must do. 

Five Rabbi's have written about the national Jewish hero and their words are published on the internet. 


I once had a book on the 'Alabaster Jar', and the biblical scholar did not return it. We can find the alabaster in various biblical verses. 1 Ch 29:2, So 5:15, 'His legs are pillars of alabaster, set on pedestals of pure gold; his appearance is like Lebanon, choice of the cedars'. Mt 26:7, Mr 14:3. Luke 7:37.

The ointment can also be found in Job 41:31, Ec 7:1, Da 10:3 and the three weeks of mourning. The ointment comes after the three weeks of mourning. The ointment signifies that the three years of mourning is over. Rest in peace Michael, rest in peace, it is time to move forward.

Our spiritual family were there for me during the time of mourning, and they know that I love them, and I know that they love me. They are worthy of love; they demonstrated their love and they kept what was sacred in their hearts.

'The depth of your forgiveness determines the depth of your love'. from Sacred Words

In Job it mentions the 'sneezes' and the 'sneezes bring forth light', I never noticed that until just now. When I shared with the community about the sneezes, I didn't look into the bible to see if it was mentioned.

http://classic.studylight.org/desk/?query=job+41:31&t=nas&st=1&new=1&sr=1&sc=1&l=en


'He looks on everything that is high, he is king over all of the sons of pride'. Job 41 speaks of a person that is dauntless. It speaks of a military person and what they wear; and it asks 'Who can open the doors of his face'?

The face that bled, as I looked at his face that bled daily, my compassionate heart and soul wept for him. It was an inner knowing that I had to help him to heal what created that skin condition. I also came to know in recent years that people are purified in the presence of these holy tears. I did cry in the  presence of the man that is bleeding love and life, may the LORD grant him the purification and healing that is possible. May he be loved divinely for who he really is.




No comments:

Post a Comment