Tuesday 16 July 2013

Man with Ball and Chain

When I woke up today I had a feeling of goodness and was told that I had done good, I was shown many places and situations where I had been. I felt at peace with the end of the phase that I had been through. 

I was fully awake and I was shown a vision in a flash of a large ball with spikes and it was sparkling. After that I saw a man on a horse with glasses and he was holding the ball with spikes on a chain. He was dressed like a crusader. I had the feeling that he is coming now to do what he has to do. He was not happy with some and what they had done; and that is why he is going to swing the spikes. The heavenly Father said 'He comes to defend the gentle and tender hearted'. 


Isaiah 22 speaks of this timeframe and explains why it is happening. The prophecy predicts that because of what they did to the daughter of the LORD, he is going to make the head of a man like a ball. 




The prophecy tells you that the LORD of hosts removed the defences of Judah from them, and there was a man that claimed he was from Judah. This prophecy about his daughter also aligns with Isaiah 8 about shiloh and the children. Isaiah 22 also mentions the pools of water. The book of Genesis did warn them in advance that the sceptre would leave Judah when shiloh come. 

The feeling that I had when I saw the vision was that they had the opportunity to do it the good and easy way, now shebna will pay the consequences. Its interesting to me that 'Shebna and Judah' are mentioned in that same chapter and that 'Shebna' is very similar to 'Sheba'. Also the recent event of the Queen of Sheba plane whose tail was on fire at Heathrow. The word 'Shebna' means 'Vigour'. 

The prophecy speaks of the 'iniquity that shall not be forgiven', and in the NT Jesus had also warned his followers about the 'unforgiveness' if they stood against the holy Spirit when the advocate came to help them. 

'Blessed be you of the LORD, my daughter: for you have shown more kindness in the latter end than at the beginning, in that you followed not young men, whether rich or poor'. Ruth 3:10 KJV

1. http://classic.studylight.org/desk/?query=isa+22&t=nas&st=1&new=1&l=en

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that there is a professor SPIKES in the UK. He is a professor of 'Mechanical Engineering', and studies the behavior of lubricants. The field of science is called 'Tribology'.

    http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/people/h.spikes

    ReplyDelete