Friday 11 March 2016

Thyroid Dental Treatment

During a reflexology treatment my spleen had recovered, and the only aspect that my feet were showing to the reflexologist was a weakness in the thyroid, and the thyroid gland is to do with hormones.

I wasn't surprised when she mentioned the thyroid because I had some dental treatment last week.

Post menopause and particularly for people that have any issues with the mouth beware, do not eat any broccoli or cauliflower if and when your thyroid is showing any weakness. Also making the point to not eat those vegetables before, during or straight after dental treatment.

http://www.mnn.com/food/healthy-eating/blogs/goitrogenic-foods-your-thyroids-worst-enemy

My body is in instrument and my body teaches me about how it works and what impacts upon it.

So what do you do if the reflexologist speaks to you about your thymus? You take note of it and then you provide the thymus gland with the extra nutrients that it requires to strengthen it.

http://www.mnn.com/food/healthy-eating/blogs/feed-your-thyroid-nutrients-and-foods-that-nourish-the-thyroid




Some people eat the same vegetables as their partner. However, the nutrients that your partner may require for their health conditions, is most likely different to the nutrients that you require for your health. So be extra careful about what you eat, when and why, be consciously aware of what you are eating, and what impact that food and its nutrients have on your bodies mechanisms. 

Also do not walk too far to keep the weight off, eat properly instead. People were born to be lean and if you are eating the correct diet, leanness is yours. If you don't eat the correct diet - then you will have health conditions that relate to the thyroid gland. 

Dental treatment doesn't only impact on the thyroid gland, it also impacts on the salivary gland, as they are connected, and the quality of your salivary gland impacts on your oral health. Dental treatment also impacts on the salivary gland - and at this time we have been divinely guided to ensure that the mineral manganese is boosted in the diet; due to the reduction in collagen in the body.



My skin is responding beautifully to the coconut oil in and outside of my body. It is also responding in a positive way to the manganese boosters. The skin condition on my right arm as practically gone, and there is only a tiny scar left the size of a sixpence on my right arm. I am sure that the recovery of my spleen due to my change in menu and nutrients as been a big bonus for my skin. Although the Starflower oil and Vitamin E boosters are having an extra positive impact too! I shall finish the Starflower Oil that I have and also have some Cod Liver Oil for the thyroid.

Also Cod Liver Oil is also excellent for joints, although my lower back could definitely do with some more chiropractor treatments, as the base of the back feels as solid as a rock when I wake up this week.

Onwards and upwards


http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/manganese-raspberry-shabbat.html


Put your health first, what you eat and drink enhances your health improvements. 


No comments:

Post a Comment