Monday 7 March 2016

Sjogren's Snacks

The Son of Joseph would snack on raisons and nuts and offer it to his children. He was aware that his daughter had a traumatic birth when the medics 'cut the cord to short', I then screamed for ten days, prior to being rushed into hospital for an hernia operation. We know for a fact that 'cuts in childhood' mutate genetics, that can be the root cause of 'skin disease' and 'allergies.'

Do not circumcise children. It was six months after I got married that I received a diagnosis for 'cancerous cells' and I had to have laser treatment for about 18 months on the cervix. It was during that time that the psoriasis was triggered. My skin was perfectly OK prior to that. Although I did have a few childhood scars, a scar on the left foot due to standing on a glass in the river Medway, I have the moon under my feet.

My left hand was pierced by a corgi dog at Mount Pleasant on my home from school, and in my 20's prior to the laser treatment a nail pierced my left hand. The two cuts in my left hand spell YW, and in that left hand I have a swollen arthritic bone. After I received the all clear after the laser treatment, I decided to have a child in case it came back again. Within six months of having my son, I had 48 hours notice that I was being rushed into hospital for an operation on the cervix. I was cut again this time internally.



What had happened to the cervix? The family planning clinic in London had inserted a Copper 7, (manufactured by Searle) into my cervix. The Copper 7 that is now banned in the USA. At age 18, soon after it was inserted,  I began to have 'abnormal smear tests'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Stopes

Son of Joseph 


The scientific article was featured in New Scientist in May 2006, I was on my way to Israel for the first mission when I bought a copy of the magazine to read while on the flight. Divine providence indeed.

When I was able to travel to Israel in 2006 and 2007, I also took raisons and seeds with me for energy if I required a snack. Sultanas, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds. I also have them on my breakfast. The spiritual Israeli's at the gathering asked what I was eating, then I shared my nutrients with those that asked about it. What did the spiritual Israeli's bring to the gathering? They brought sweet potato and red wine to keep us warm by the fire.

Why are raisons-sultanas so important for people with Sjogren's? I prefer sultanas as they are more juicy, very high in manganese. So always have some sultanas in the cupboard to snack on. Certainly, the Son of Joseph had wonderful skin due to the brilliant diet that he had. You can see a photograph of his lovely skin above, he was a very fit man. Tall and strong, he loved the sunshine and his holidays. In the wintertime, he would still sit out in the garden in warm clothes, to get the sunshine to his face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaOudI_g8eo

On Mothering Sunday, I also had a bag of cashews.

The Son of Joseph loved his nuts. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Fo8gV1llo

You can also have almonds 

COLLAGEN and MANGANESE 


What did his daughter bring into his life? 

AVOCADO'S 


LEEKS 


CHICKPEAS 

No comments:

Post a Comment