Sunday 20 March 2016

Smelling Bacon

Saturday evening while preparing my chicken dinner I began to smell bacon cooking. So I wrapped some bacon around the small chicken breasts. My son likes bacon although mum and I used to wrap liver in bacon and cook it in the oven.

My advice on pork joints is not to eat them during the summertime as we know for a fact that pork can turn in the stomach during hot weather. Meat takes a long time to digest, so are you full with meat or are you full with fruit and veg?

I don't really eat pork, although a smoked bacon sandwich is a rare treat.

The same can happen with seafood in the summer time when it is very hot, ever had 'seafood poisoning'? Seafood has to be ultra fresh, and kept cool.

These are some videos on some research to do with bacon due to receiving the smell of bacon.

The first video explains what they do to meat in America please bear in mind that meat products from America have been banned in over 160 countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=024bByjjdqw

This video concentrates on discussing nitrates. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xG2RnRCaOY


20th March, 2016

Matthew 20:16 'So the last will be first, and the first will be last'.


No comments:

Post a Comment