Sunday 20 March 2016

Ruth Elizabeth Fonseca

There are many comments on this post link 'Breaking Israel News', and I have the right of reply to Ruth Elizabeth Fonseca of Lima, in Peru, in respect of the name of ELI. It is written that Jesus called out to ELI ELI for help and ELI is the short form for the name ELIJAH and ELIAKIM.

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/63610/sanhedrin-performs-rare-biblical-commandment-not-seen-2000-years-jewish-world/#zJOMYQPL2dbUSM27.97

ELIAKIM FRESCO 



Now read the prophecy about ELIAKIM, above you will see a Michelangelo fresco that is in the Vatican. As you can see I am a woman and Prophet Jeremiah foretold that the day would come when a woman would encompass a man.

This is another fresco that Michelangelo provided to provide indications of the woman that would come, he understood the prophecies that had been given for the last days of the end times.

If you look very carefully you will see the baby in this fresco too. Although during the renovations of the fresco it was discovered that the Vatican tried to cover up the fact that the baby is in fact in it and they also closed my eyes for some reason. As you can see in this fresco I have the wood under my feet and this picture was taken prior to renovation of the fresco as my eyes are open.

You will notice that the artist made my legs like the trunks of elephants and that is because in spiritual symbology, elephants have more spiritual wisdom than other animals. When I was photographed in Israel in May 2006, it was found that I was sitting in that position, an Israeli sent the photograph to me, I was also wearing pink, the Love Ambassador, and this fresco was revealed to me afterwards in 2010.

JESSE FRESCO 


And this Michelangelo artwork from a private collection in the UK has just gone on show in Nottingham, for the first time in 50 years. The single parent mum and her son.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/michelangelos-madonna-del-silenzio.html





Heaven and earth is my witness. 


Israel as been blessed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment