Wednesday 30 March 2016

THE FIELD

"The lambs will provide you with clothing, and the goats with the price of a field" Proverbs 27:26

Interesting that I clothed two men with clothing during my life and my mother also gave me clothes.

Did you clothe anyone in your lifetime?

During the last week the heavenly Father as spoken about the FIELD many times, so did my parents give enough to buy a field? I did look at fields in both Spain and Italy, but it wasn't enough money to do what had to be done to those properties. Prices of farmland are now higher in the UK than in Australia and America.

When this article was written the cost of an acre of agricultural land was coming in at £8,813 in the UK.

http://www.thejournal.co.uk/business/business-news/farmland-price-hits-another-high-6755452

Although last year I saw a farm in central America that was over 100 acres of working farmland, with a lovely large house that was just £65.000. Also if you are interested in farming, warmer climates are more ideal. One of the things that I could've done, is bought a field and put a mobile home on it.

Some of those mobile homes are amazing, and at least then my costs would've been minimal for the rest of my life on the planet.  With health conditions that require the sun, people really should live in a warmer country, if not for all of the year, at least some of the year.

A friend has been asking for some property feedback and the field could be the way forward for her and that is why he is talking about the field. She also gave her best clothes away, and so did I prior to 2000.






No comments:

Post a Comment