Wednesday 16 March 2016

Sjogren's Vitamin A

During the night I received a message in a whisper.

Vitamin A. 

That means that I have to increase my Vit A today as my energy is low.

This link provides you with a link for a list of vitamin A foods. 


I have listed some of the recipes that include Vitamin A.  

Of course you can also include extra manganese too.

BASIL

Basil Mushroom Tube Pasta

http://healingdough.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/basil-mushroom-tube-pasta.html

Lily Day Asparagus with Basil 

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/lily-day-asparagus.html

Lentil Bean Chilli Burgers with Basil 

http://healingdough.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/lentil-bean-chilli-burgers.html

Have your basil burger with some iceberg lettuce salad.

CARROTS 

North-East Soup 

http://healingdough.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/north-east-soup.html

Carrot and Coriander Soup 


I shall have some leek and sweet potato soup today, interesting that post was made on Lily Day in 2015 and it mentions the leeks for manganese.



However, the recipes above were not designed with Vit A in mind, so I will design some more recipes that are much more concentrated in Vit A and add links to this blog post. I will also make some Vit A drinks for you.

Henrik Samuel Conrad Sjogren 

(1899-1986)

VIT A SOUP 

My soup designed for Vit A today, 'Day of Inspiration'.




INSPIRATION SOUP 

1 tbsp Coconut oil
3-4 cloves of garlic
3 Large leeks
1 small parsnip
1 very large sweet potato
Pink salt to taste
Paprika pepper to taste (I put two soup spoonfuls in)
2 soup spoons of Basil
2 soup spoons of red lentils
2 soup spoons of pearl barley
1 carton of red kidney beans
Water
Sprinkle of Thyme


Half of a sliced onion saute in chopped garlic in a spoonful of coconut oil. While cooking add your sliced leeks and fill your medium sized pan with water. Then add small slices of your sweet potato. I had a small parsnip to finish up so that was added to the soup too with the basil and paprika with a sprinkle of pink salt. In goes the pearly barley and red lentils.

When the soup is tasting delicious then you can add some protein to this inspirational spring soup. You could add some butterbeans or red kidney beans. I added red kidney beans as I had some in stock. After I added the red kidney beans I was divinely guided to include some thyme. So I did, and now it is ready to eat. If you don't fancy beans, and fancy a creamy soup you could add a carton of coconut milk instead.

This makes plenty of soup filled with nutrients and if you are a single person its more than enough to put some in the fridge for another day, and or put some in the freezer for days when you don't feel like cooking. You can freeze breast milk and it holds its nutrients and positive memories. You can freeze your soups too in the same way.

Fruit and nut drink 

My drink of the day is half of a juiced pineapple, 4 soup spoonfuls of the almond manganese with four spoonfuls of greek yoghurt. Delicious. The drink caused a sneeze and a clearing of the sinus.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/almond-manganese.html






No comments:

Post a Comment