Friday 21 August 2015

DENTISTRY SPOTLIGHT UK

Dentistry is in the news and how many people in the UK are not going to the dentist. I think there is a lot of things that impacted on that, and a lot of the different aspects of it, are not included in this article or the research that was featured by the Telegraph.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/11815359/Half-of-adults-failing-to-go-to-the-dentist.html

From my own perspective I was referred to a dental hospital in London for an emergency appointment a year ago. So why hasn't that appointment with the consultant in London been received? Dentistry is certainly in the spotlight as only 60% of the population are having regular check-ups.

My son had regular check-ups every six months while he was growing up. However, you can't make a young man go to the dentist if he doesn't wish to go. Dentistry could've helped him to straighten his teeth in his younger years, and they didn't do so. I did everything that I could to get him the help that he required on the NHS, that I had funded during my working life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcYNUX0g4e8

Seriously, the amount of metal that has been put into people's mouths in the last 40 years is incredible, its no wonder that so many people are and have suffered what they have in their oral health. Did you think you were getting a porcelain crown when it was put into your mouth?

When did you find out that in fact, it was metal underneath that was placed upon your gums?  Did you get electric shocks when you used metal kitchen utensils due to what was in your mouth? If I had my time again, I would never allowed the crowns to go into my mouth.

Yea, I would had broken teeth due to the pregnancy, clearly, that was the consequences of what mattered to the ADD mum, more than anything else in the world. Having a child, I couldn't view my life without having children. Giving birth to the light of life is so important to most women. A bundle of joy, the supreme joy of human life that was more important than teeth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orv_F2HV4gk



No comments:

Post a Comment