Sunday 16 August 2015

Days of Elijah - Marines Singing

Scientists say that earthquakes have increased by at least 400% since 1973. So there has been a huge jump in planetary activity since that time. The conclusion that I came to in 2009, when I looked at the prophecies of Daniel and Jesus, was that the last days of end times began in 1975, when the Egyptian Arafat decimated the Christians in Southern Lebanon. No surprise then that the American Marines are singing 'Days of Elijah'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjZ_IlP9c5A

I met some marines outside of JFK airport when I was leaving to return home, and those African-Americans were most well-spoken, and well-mannered. However, I wonder if the marines comprehend Micah 4, and what it says about weapons in the timeline of when daughter Zion arrived on American soil.

What else happened after I had flown into North America?  The Prince of Peace Church in Philadelphia was burned to the ground. Truly, a message for North America in that timeline in relation to the biblical prophecies that there is only one ELIAKIM with the key of David. 

When my son was a child, some English military came to stay with us, two young men that were in the process of leaving the army. For sure they had been sent to give us a hedge of protection, due to a person that managed to enter our home with a knife at the throat of a man. I bumped into one of those young men in recent years, and he was so pleased to see me. His leg was in plaster, so I gave him some healing.

http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/emagazine/020.html

No comments:

Post a Comment