Monday 24 August 2015

Rolling Stones Lady Jane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41K5Sqob2SQ

Rolling Stones, Lady Jane reminds me of working as a Saturday girl in Carnaby Street. The Son of Joseph took me to that location to find a job, and that was a colourful time being covered in feathers in hot pants! 

Apparently, the American 'Wrangler Jane' as passed over, Melody Patterson, and that reminds me of the dream that I had of buying jeans in our location, and Americans were in the same location. I had the choice between two different types of jeans and chose the jeans that were like loons instead of the jeans that were calf length metal zips and figure hugging. I couldn't afford both pairs, so I had to choose which pair.

However, the message given in the dream at that time, was about the English and Americans healing together. Interesting that I have been wearing a maxi jean skirt in the last week. Colours worn, blue and white. 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcYNUX0g4e8


And I have water up the nose again, and we know what that means. 


1 comment: