Sunday 16 August 2015

Venus Retrograde - John Ruskin

This song from Glen Campbell reminded me of Michael and Dad in the last phase of Venus Retrograde. If I think of the walls of salvation in the family home, and what was upon those walls, gifts that I had made, and photographs.

In my home where my son grew up there were also pictures of what had been made by hand, photography, engravings of children, paintings, angels, cherubs, poetry, and a lot more. I still have the wedding present that was made by a well-known artist, a friend of dad's. The artist with the art and pottery that was in our life.


John Ruskin was an art critic in the Victorian era. He spread the paint himself, the watercolours, he was involved in charity and what was going on in society.  Even in Victorian times he was interested in the environment and sustainability.


John Ruskin reincarnated and came into my life, I know who he is, as he was brought to yours truly for help. As John Ruskin he wrote: 'Whenever I look or travel in England or abroad, I see that men, destroy all beauty'. That's an interesting quote, bearing in mind what John Ruskin was involved in during the Victorian era.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ruskin

My son just walked through the door and handed me a pink rose with a lovely strong fragrance. 

Michael gave me red roses when I was in North America, and Spirit gave a pink rose to David during a powerful healing.

Now my son gives me David's rose that I put into his heart. My son got the little roses from the rose bush outside the door. He said that the rose bush isn't getting enough light, I replied, I have asked you to move it. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8XXcDUrdVk

3 comments:

  1. I comprehend the message about the 'Nigun' and how it relates to leaving in this context. Why it is has been so hard to leave people and realities behind. Because in my life, every time I left, people and their realities died. It happened when I left London, it happened when I left Kent, it happened many times, with many people in many different situations including when I left the exhibitions. The exhibition was no more. However, I remember the day when I was told that this will be your last swan song. I knew then that I would not be exhibiting on the galilee of the gentiles on a regular basis anymore.

    http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/rebbe-dream.html?showComment=1439763093855

    ReplyDelete
  2. It also happened when the Son of Joseph left the union and he left that reality behind. Genesis 30:30 explains the reason why he did that.

    30 The little you had before I came has increased greatly, and the Lord has blessed you wherever I have been. But now, when may I do something for my own household?”

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the mention of MAY in that passage.

    ReplyDelete