Monday 24 August 2015

Man More Valuable Than Sheep

Remember the dream about the rocks coming upon England, the link to Poland, and biblical passage in Rev 6:16 and the 'wrath of the lamb' that also mentions the stones.

www.lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/stones-on-england-dream.html


Makes you wonder if those Rolling Stones have investments in the stock markets. Its sure to hit the farmers and investors in farming.

http://www.fwi.co.uk/news/british-lamb-week-aims-to-help-struggling-farmers.htm

Let's have an English crop circle shall we? I do like crop circles, much more interesting than the stock markets while Venus is still retrograde. Didn't Jesus say that man was more valuable than a sheep? So why do the people involved in the markets follow each other like sheep, when a person is more valuable? Therefore it is lawful to do good on the sabbath. Matthew 12:12.

The 'Son of Man', Lord of the Sabbath. However, it is also important to note that the Spiritual kingdom was created before man and the term 'Son of Man', is a term of endearment for a prophet. That is why both Daniel and Ezekiel were referred to as 'Son of Man'. However, many people are more interested in the financial markets than they are healing prophets. Now those markets are not going to save the financiers and investors in those markets.

What is more lawful to save the life of a person? Or to follow the markets America?

The four corners in this crop circle reminds us of this blog post, 'healing in corners.' The sheer synchronicity is wonderful when it all comes together. Healing in corners and the Hebrew view of the servant of righteousness with healing in its wings.

I remember the days when I used to take out coloured square scarves with me, and let people feel the different energies of the different colours. This week when I went out, I felt compelled to wear a pink square on my head. It was then covered with a different scarf. Righteousness is about the spiritual law, it is also about Melchizedek. It was Melchizedek that gave Abraham the bread and wine.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/healing-in-corners.html



Amazing insights when you review your life - even the sarongs with tassels, that I was compelled to wear while travelling, as they took up little space in the case. I could fold them up really small, and I had tops to match the cotton sarongs. They were low in cost, so it didn't matter if anything happened to them whilst travelling. I took very little with me, especially when I knew that I could get new sarongs in the location where I was going.

You know, everything is given divinely, when you trust completely, that everything will be taken care of. You don't have to follow the crowd, you can just allow yourself to be the unique person that you are.

Does it feel like closure for you or a new beginning? Certainly what matters to people is changing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcy8o0gj-A0


No comments:

Post a Comment