Thursday 13 August 2015

Savior, Angela, Artist

I was resting with my healing hands on my face due to a serious toothache, and asked for help with the healing. Then I was given this message, Savior, Angela, Artist.

I've known a few Angela's in my life, although there was only one of those people who was an artist.

Angela, and it is written that the name is derived from the Greek word 'angelos' and it means 'messenger of god'.

The name was most popular between 1965-1979.

However, the first Angela that came to mind, was the Angela that was brought for help in a wheelchair. When it was her time to leave the planet, she shared with her mother that the angels had come for her, and she was in bliss, as she could see the angels, and she was so happy.

It was always a joy to spend time with young Angela.

You might wonder why I share such things, I was divinely taught to work in self-disclosure for the purpose of helping others that can find the message for those that read it.

ANGELA 

A great message in the song. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDgwKhVubKA

On the profile of the name Angela, a beautiful painting. A guardian angel protecting children, and that brings us back to the priestly blessing of YHWH that gives you the hedge of protection, and that protection can manifest either in the feminine or the masculine.

As we know it is usually the mother that is protecting the children, when she is alone with the children. In this painting the children are on what looks like the edge of a cliff, and the guardian angel is beaming her healing hands at the children; to keep them safely on the rock.




After that I went to see a neighbour, and she showed me two beautiful photographs that had been taken of children. May the children be blessed with the Holy Spirit. As far as the word 'Saviour' is concerned, that reminds me of the word study done by Jeff Benner.

http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/emagazine/020.html





I have done paintings for children, and I shall spread the paint again for the children, as they always have a positive impact and most people love to receive the paintings for the children. The last painting that I did for a child, was a tree of life, size A3, and I still have to deliver it to the family. 

Also I hope to meet up with an artist and his family soon, but first I have things to attend to. 

Thank you for the message it was beautiful, thank you for being in my book of life. 




No comments:

Post a Comment