Sunday 23 August 2015

Zechariah 9 England

This video reminded me of the dream that included the passage. This was sung at the Temple in London in 1979.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUAV_pUyARo

The Dream 

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/stones-on-england-dream.html

Some went within to find the kingdom, and some didn't. Those that didn't after they were asked again to do so, then faced the consequences. How many times do people have to be told how to do it? Where to look, and the importance of bringing forth what is inside of you? Indians were teaching people to go within for 1,000's of years. So were the Jewish prophet schools that were closed down in 100BC. 

The Temple in London also reminds me of my life living and loving in London with the AD creatives where I met my husband. Its no surprise that Zechariah 9 also mentions how 'I will encamp at my temple to guard it against marauding forces'. And the people encamped in the City of London, outside of St Paul's when they 'Occupied London'. The Son of Joseph also worked in the City of London in Fleet Street - during his life on the planet and Joseph did too.




'Never again will the oppressor overrun my people, for now I am keeping watch. Rejoice greatly, Daughter Zion, shout Daughter Jerusalem.  See, your king comes to you, righteous and victorious. Lowly, and riding on a donkey. On the colt, the foal of a donkey'. 

There is only one man that I know that rode on a donkey with me. The man that I chose to marry, we rode those donkeys in Greece after the wedding. Although I had rode a donkey bare back from a two year old, with the Son of Joseph who taught his daughter how to be balanced standing on a donkey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcYNUX0g4e8

'I will take away the chariots of Ephraim, and the warhorses from Jerusalem, and the battle bow will be broken. He will proclaim peace to the nations. His rule will extend from sea to sea and from the River to the ends of the earth'.




Remember this the spiritual kingdom was created before man and Peter spoke of three tabernacles. One for Jesus, one for Moses, and one for Elijah. The feast of the tabernacles is at the end of September, in 2015,  it begins on the 28th - 5th October. 

So what is more lawful on the Sabbath? To give healing and save a life?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfq_WiMgfV0



No comments:

Post a Comment