Tuesday 4 June 2013

YELLOW ROSES TIME

Prior to leaving for an appointment yesterday the heavenly Father spoke to me and he said 'Post trauma' and 'Ishmael' and the person did not turn up for the appointment.

There were giraffes everywhere in my location that had been placed there by the local zoo to raise awareness of animal conservation.

A dear friend of mine, dear Michael (USA) who gave me red roses chose the giraffe as his symbol after he passed over. It was a poignant message to me that there are giraffes everywhere in this month of his passing. How could I forget him when there are large giraffes everywhere!

On my way back I found some yellow roses that had been reduced from £3 to 75p. So I brought them home with me. I don't treat myself very often. However, it feels good when I do. Yellow Roses are for 'Friendship' and 'Platonic Love' and last night I wrote about a friend who has high blood pressure. It is a new project for me to enable her to work with the solutions that is recommended because I am concerned for her long term health due to the medication that she is being given.

I spoke of how her origins on her mothers side is Indian, and how they lived in Malaysia prior to coming to England. Her father was English and a wonderful spiritual healer. So she is open to recommendations. However, discipline with putting it into practice is more difficult. I am going to have to keep on her case; until we can get this sorted because she is precious to me and our local community.

In the proverbs it shares with us that whomever wisdom favors, the LORD favors as well and wisdom is feminine in Proverbs 8 + 9. Jesus also predicted that 'Wisdom will be proven right by her actions'. 'Wisdom will be proven right by her words'.


In the news an Indian Animal Rights Activist was also found in Mumbai, the young 25 year old actress was found hanging and they are saying that it was suicide. However, I do not feel that it was. So may these lovely yellow roses be for the sweet girl and her platonic friends that love her very much.

Condolences to her family at this time.

This painting came in last night so I shall dedicate it to Jiah Khan. Her passing is certainly a wake up call for the Animal Rights Activists and the people at PETA who she helped.

I see a foetus in the painting so I would be interested to know whether she was pregnant.





Jiah Khan was educated in London and New York prior to becoming an actress.

RIP Jiah Khan

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/jiah-khan-dead-bollywood-actress-found-in-apparent-suicide-at-home-in-mumbai-8643129.html

In addition, in recent days the LORD had spoken about the ACTOR, and I had shared about the different meanings of the word in Hebrew and Greek. How the word 'Hyopcrisis' means 'Acting' and what it means when the hippos take on each other in the film industry.

This is a time to be there for your friends, to help them in anyway that you can.

YELLOW ROSE IN TEXAS


My friend can certainly make a man feel like a King and she has been asked divinely to reach the hearts of her female friends, and leave the diver to reach the hearts of the men.

No comments:

Post a Comment