Wednesday 12 June 2013

For Gym

This painting came in last night and this morning I received news that a really lovely person has left our community. I never did a painting for him, so I am going to dedicate this heart painting to Gym.

If he visits this blog I hope that he sees this painting before the month is out. For he knows, that I do hold him in my heart. We shared truth with clarity, true heart of conscience, love and compassion in our hearts. Such a precious soul and a real treasure of a person. Good hearts don't come along very often, and Gym has a wonderful heart. I shall miss his youthful energy, enthusiasm and our laughs. We had a special connection, and shared things together that we did not share with others.


It all began with the Kern County (Killowatt) prophecy that had been posted the night before what happened took place. It was during that time that our heart connection came to be, and I always felt that Gym had been sent by the LORD. Like an Angel in the night that suddenly flew in for a divine purpose. His skateboard avatar pic showed us the kind of person he is, active, energetic, adventurous. However, he is also very kind as well, and has a kind heart.

If you do read this Gym, if you would ever like me to tune into you and do a painting for you, then I would be happy and honored to do a painting especially for you. If you ever require help please do not hesitate to contact me. If you would like to be in direct contact, then all you have to do is ask for the address and I will be happy to provide you with my email and or skype address.

Gym, you are a vessel of the heart, please come back soon.

Love beyond measure

1 comment:

  1. So much has happened in the last year and I just came across this post from August 2010, it features messages and it mentions Gym.
    http://academysounds.blogspot.co.uk/2010/08/abba-said-there-is-going-to-be-earth.html

    ReplyDelete