Sunday 9 June 2013

Healing Sounds and Vibrations

As mentioned in the previous post, 'in the news, the 'Prism' is everywhere. They could shut down the internet. However, that would not stop us communicating with the people. There is nothing that they can do to stop the light reaching the right places for the right reasons.

As I was writing that last sentence, I could hear a sound in my right ear. Hard to explain the sound that I heard. It was like an instrument striking a gong continuously. Then it stopped. To hit the gong you have to it hit it just right to get the right sound. The LORD knows exactly how to strike the gong and when for his divine purpose. This is when experience really counts.' 


However, in this post, let us share about the gong and its healing sounds. I was first drawn to learn about sound healing in the 90's and I was shown and was blessed to work with an amazing sound healer. In fact, having watched him work with a conch shell in the healing process, I would say that he is the foremost sound healer in Europe. A wonderful elder that spent many years in the UK and the Mayan lands. Mikhail Baker and his life partner now live in Spain. 

Good sound healers can be found all over the world, and when Mikhail and Aloha were living in the UK, they used to organize international 'Sound and Light' conferences at universities bi-annually. Sound and light healing experts would fly in from all around the world to attend. In those days, it was a unique happening and many were fortunate to attend. People like Dr Ursula Anderson from the USA attended these conferences; and we agree on so much to do with the children and energetic disease. 

This video is from Mike Tamburo in the USA. 


On a clairaudient level when you can hear the gong, it is for healing and clearing. It is also showing you that you are a pure vessel for the sounds that you receive.  It is confirmation that you are on track and doing what is right. You are listening and can hear the true sound of he that heals you and everyone else. It is also a sign to you; to let others know that the gong has been sounded, it indicates that something new is about to begin. Today was also the day of the new moon in Gemini, and that is all about the 'communicator' and 'communication'. 

The fact that I received the sound of the gong on the new moon, means that there is healing action underway due to the sound that I had been given.  I have a gemini moon sign, and I also have the moon under my feet. As we know the moon rules the emotions and the waves of the tides. 

Marc Bolan brought out his song 'Get it On', (Bang A Gong), and the Moody Blues album 'Days of Future Passed' opens with a crescendo roll on the tam-tam. 

'Days of Future Passed', its so wonderful that our rock stars wrote wonderful songs that were played by our symphony orchestra's. The Day begins from Knight to Day. I didn't like Paris but my parents did. It was their romantic place where they spent their honeymoon. 


I was blessed to spend my honeymoon in the Greek Islands, maybe that is another reason why I have such a great affection for Greece. It reminds me of great joy and happiness. 

The Moody Blues reminds me of someone that I have never met, I wish that everyone that understands could all be together in New Jerusalem. That brings tears to my eyes. 

There is a lovely verse about the 'gong' in the bible and it says. 'If I speak in the tongues of men, or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong, or a clanging cymbal'. 1 Corinthians 13:1. I am so blessed that I have love all around me on this field of peace and flowers where I live. How much I wish for the people of all the world to have love to. Real love that is divine, a sacred union with the divine. 

How appropriate then that today's verse is as follows: 

The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights. For the director of music. On my stringed instruments. Habakkuk 3:19 

So is what Paul said relevant to me? I do not feel so. For if it was the LORD would tell me so. Remember the prophecies predicted that the old heaven and earth is passing away, and all will be made anew. The sound of the gong, the sound of OM. [1] Are they sure it wasn't KOM? Big smiles!

1. http://www.healingsound.net/Thegong.htm


1 comment:

  1. healing sounds has existed from ancient times like chanting of Hindu Mantras or by the music of Mozart. But the modernized techniques and frequencies have evolved after a research of many years and are more specific, effective and reliable.

    ReplyDelete