Wednesday 12 June 2013

EZRA 'Blood, Wood and Stone' Prophecy

Its the second time in recent days that this video has been posted about the 'bleeding trees' due to a prophecy that was given by Prophet Ezra about 'blood coming out of wood.'  It is also significant that this year the heavenly Father asked us to 'Tap on Wood'. So anything that is related to wood is certainly of interest. While looking for the verse to cite I came across this link about those that are trying different ways to defend Christianity due to their children leaving it. [1]

It was in March 2010 that the heavenly Father said 'Ezra' and it means 'God helps'.

'And blood shall drop out of wood, and the stone shall give his voice, and the people shall be troubled'. 

Do you see the word 'trees' in the above verse? Does a blood looking liquid come out of trees? Yes, this link from Australia shares with us about 'Sugar Gliders', and the 'Red Bloodwoods' [2] 


So what does it mean that 'blood shall drop out of wood?' Blood is to do with life and it is the color of wine. Red wine is also to do with Elijah and the Jewish people pour out wine for Elijah. No coincidence then that the actor 'Elijah Wood' appears in the film 'Lord of the Rings'.

It feels appropriate to put the Gym painting in this post that came in last night. It was due to being in the Gym that I first started having health issues with my hip and lower back, it began in 2002. A spiritual friend in Russia said that the hip/back issues were genetic to do with Jacob and he also had them. Hence, it is definitely divine providence that Gym came into my life. Like a constant reminder that it began in the gym when I was doing some exercise with weights on my little ankles.



Aquarians also have weak ankles, it is an astrological trait of the water bearer. This tells me that the circulation issue in my body is to do with the ankle. Another reason why reflexology treatments are essential for my feet. Do you remember that Mary Magdalene also massaged the feet of Jesus? Does this tell us that he was actually from the line of Jacob, and that he also had slim ankles like the RAB? Now that begs the question whether the mother of the RAB was from the line of Jacob as well. Did the line of Jacob and Joseph become one in the RAB? Or did it happen between the parents of Joseph?

Was the carpenter also an Aquarian, ahead of his time? Such, an incredible humanitarian, I always felt he was an Aquarian and that's why he knew that it would be in the Aquarian Age that he would truly be appreciated for all that he did. He also taught emotional detachment, and that is also an Aquarian trait. Aquarians can be emotionally detached, especially the men.

Back to the Ezra prophecy, wine caskets also had taps on them, and people are building houses like caskets. As such, they have life and the wine of the mystic in them. As we know there are caskets for other types of drinks as well, and the caskets are used for the maturity of the liquid.

Wikipedia also mention how wooden caskets are also used to make a garden area more attractive to the 'natural predator, and the give Dermapetra' as an example.

The derpmapetra are commonly known as the 'Earwig'. [3] 'Earwig' is also a 'slang' term for a person that tries to influence another person by persistent confidential argument'. There was certainly a lot of that going on behind the scenes during the Rev 12 timeline; and it is rife on internet forums. it was brilliant experience watching how they all interact in what the heavenly Father refers to as the 'Passion Play'. We all know what can happen to passion if you get too much of it, the film 'Passion of Christ' is a prime example of the end result of such activity.

Those that are truly involved in sharing truth, tend to keep the truth out in the open for all of the world to see. Transparency was an important phase of my own spiritual evolution. I was so transparent that the holy mother asked me to put some clothes on. She said 'Not even Jesus walked naked down the street'. When she said that it did make me laugh, I could vision everyone walking down the street naked, and the faces of those that could not bare to look.

It is rare if I ever initiate any contact with anyone. In 99.9% of cases people contact me. I just allow people to come to me when they feel drawn to do so, or they require any help. However, there are rare times, when I am compelled to make a divine intervention for the good of others. It has been quite a journey in recent decades. So what is the issue here? In my humble view it is all about the person that was given the white stone and put on the throne, the wondrous woman from heaven mentioned in the book of Revelation and the other prophecies in many texts. That is another reason why the Ezra prophecy predicted that 'the people will be troubled'. Rev 2 also mentions 10 days of it, and in Judaism a day can be a month or a year. If we go back to when I was given the white stone in Assisi, then after the Harmonic Concordance, followed by being told who I am. That takes us back to the beginning of the Rev 12 timeline.

The prophecy says 'the stone shall give his voice'. Now the white stone that I was given in September 2003 in Assisi sits in my bedroom on a wooden ring. I am seriously laughing now, because I know when and where that ring came from, it did come out of the oracle. The ring is also to do with the engagement with God, and the first engagement was at the Harmonic Concordance in Florence in November 2003.

Now just to finish this off after my son was born, I worked for a company for over five years that had the name 'Wood' in the first name of the company. My life did drop out of the wood in 1989, when I started my own company.

1. http://jclamont.blogspot.co.uk/

2. http://www.pittwater.nsw.gov.au/environment/animals_and_plants/native_animals/sugar_gliders?SQ_DESIGN_NAME=printer_fri%E2%80%8Bendly

3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermaptera

No comments:

Post a Comment