Sunday 2 June 2013

Weeping

I am sharing this with you because I am compelled to do so. Tonight, I was weeping for the poor, and I pondered on what it means to me to weep for the poor, and what is important to me about it. 

During the Rev 12 timeline, I was defending spiritual freedom in the UK. Part of that defence is the healing arts and complimentary medicine. 

There were so many stakeholders involved pulling in different directions. There was those that wished to earn money from teaching the medical profession. There were people from the medical profession that wished to bring it under their authority. 

There were those that had agreed to a partnership with the government to police the healing art. There were people from education that wished to sell the training courses in their colleges.
 

There were government agencies wishing to take control of it. There were some people that wished to reign it in altogether. Then there was I, looking at it all. I knew someone influential in the healing art, we arranged to have a meeting to discuss everything. 



Towards the end of the meeting tears rolled down my face, as I explained to him that I was being moved on very soon with my spiritual work and I hoped that he would defend our spiritual freedom to help the poor. 

I explained to him that if the stakeholders got their way, then it would be the poor that would suffer. 

The blind, disabled and poor that had been enabled by the spiritual teachers to help them to help themselves. They would be restricted if the stakeholders got their way. Firstly due to what would be asked of them in their certification/on-going professional development, and secondly by what the government plans would cost. The cost of their plans would make the healing art prohibitive for them to learn. 

It was for the poor that I cried, for them and their spiritual freedom. The bigger picture is about spiritual freedom for everyone. Healing for everyone, love for everyone. However, the longer the stake holders are involved in their 'tug-of-war', the greater the suffering becomes for those that most require it. 


The poor cannot access the health treatments that they require, and the stake holders are standing in the way of them receiving the right access; to the right treatments for the right reasons. 

The poor deserve to be loved, to feel the power of the love, to feel the healing and to be able to give the energy to themselves as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment