Sunday 2 June 2013

PAINTINGS AMERICA

There has been such a lot going on in the USA that I asked for a painting for America. The color is red, purple and white. I see more of the same events. A few explosions, a run way, a road and plane. 

However, I see three specific and important aspects in the painting on the right side of it, and they appear to be related to GM insects. 1, 2, 3. I also see three headed species and that could be to do with the timeline; and to do with its evolution through generations of the insect species. 

While I was examining the painting I pondered on whether an American would see what I could see in it. Then the LORD spoke to me and he gave me the name 'Barnaby'. 

There is a scientist in the UK called Frank Barnaby and he is anti-nuclear, so it might be worth taking a look at his work. 



USA 

A song for you America

Then this painting came in and I feel the animal activists with this painting. The animal looks a bit like a beaver with the shape of its long neck, although it might be an animal that is indigenous to the USA. It appears to have a blue halo on its head and it is embracing the Christ energy that is humane to animals and people. The 'Color Me Blue' campaign is to do with creating awareness of adoption and foster caring. Blue is also a color associated with Moses. 




No comments:

Post a Comment