Monday 18 January 2021

SIDEBOARD DREAM

I've received another dream, this time I was being brought a sideboard and I was trying to work out where I was going to put it, because I don't have room for it at home. It would mean complete reorganisation again to make space for it in the art studio. 

There was also a white Chihuahua dog in the dream. My mother had a white Chihuahua, they are a one person dog. Those dogs originate from Mexico. 

In dream interpretation a dog in a dream can signify a loyal and trustful friend. However, the behaviour of the dog in the dream is important for context in dream interpretation.  The Chihuahua wasn't showing any particular behaviour in the dream, it was just looking at me. 

                                                                   LOVE HANGOVER 


Has far as furniture is concerned, in dream interpretation the meaning depends on the quality/condition  of the furniture and whether you were buying or selling it. I wasn't buying or selling it, I was being given it has an inheritance. The sideboard looked Edwardian and in mahogany, my mother had a sideboard like that. In real life the Edwardian sideboard wasn't my style, so I didn't keep it. Don't like Chihuahua's either. 

To dream of mahogany can predict an improvement in your living conditions due to an inheritance. There you go, the key to the dream. In fact, two reminders with the inclusion of the dog too. 

I did make friends with a Mexican healer in the 90s, she said she was working at the embassy in London. I think she went back to Mexico and I was unable to find her again. Although I did try. 

                                                                       MAHOGANY 


Both of the main aspects of the dream are related to the mother and in psychology the mother impacts upon our relationships and our dads impact upon our careers. My mother bought the Edwardian sideboard for their country retreat long after her Chihuahua Boo Boo had passed over. I think she named the dog Boo Boo due to the Yogi Bear Show character. 

Her next dog was the complete opposite, my dad bought her a very large dog to protect her in London. Then after Dad passed over, she moved on to their country retreat and left London. 


                                                                           MOVE ON 

https://youtu.be/0tBbM2z_PMc




No comments:

Post a Comment