Friday 22 January 2021

NEIGHBOUR DREAM

This morning I had a dream and in the dream there was a gorgeous young man with me. After that I was talking to a female neighbour about the importance of healing and for her to heal. We were speaking calmly to each other. The timing is now for her to engage in the healing process and she was far more willing to listen now. 



Then after the dream a gorgeous young man came to replace the windscreen of my red car, I now have a new windscreen with new windscreen wipers, and my RED OCTOBER car looks great. 

DREAM INTERPRETATION 

To dream of helping a neighbour predicts an unexpected gift or minor legacy. Speaking in a dream can indicate improved status in social position and/or business is forecast. 

It certainly helps having car insurance that covers yours truly for a new windscreen. 

Although it is my birthday in a few weeks time, on the 13th of February and I will then be in a 4 year that matches the day of my birth that compounds to 4. Jesus has also been talking about "Hygeia", Greek terminology related to health. 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2021/01/sun-in-aquarius.html

The man that came to replace my windscreen today also sanitised the inside of my car. That isn't something that people usually think of is it? They sanitise their homes but not their cars. I usually wear leather gloves when I am driving and am in any store. However, it is a very good idea to sanitise your car. 


No comments:

Post a Comment