Saturday 16 January 2021

POWER BROKERS MESSAGE

Yesterday after reading again about the billions that have gone from Facebook and Twitter, I received the message "Power Brokers". I've certainly met some brokers during my life time on the planet. In the 70s I worked for an ad agency located in the City of London. The local pubs always had brokers in them. 

Stock brokers came into my life at various times of my life, and I can say that not a single one of them was a leftie. My son's uncle was a stock broker in Chicago, his grandad on his dad's side was a stock broker in London. A friend that I met in the 80s was a Lloyds broker in London. 

Stock brokers and share holders can have a huge impact upon companies that go on the stock market. Once a person puts their company on the stock market, it is no longer theirs to own, especially if 51% of the shares are sold. Share holders are capitalists, did Zuckerberg forget that? 

I was never into the money markets, not motivated by money. Never interested in buying stocks and shares. People don't become stock brokers and/or shareholders for the fun of it. So did Jack honestly think that he could ban the President of America from his social media site without adverse financial repercussions? Share holders come from all around the world. 

He's got a ring in his nose so he's not that bright is he.  Jack doesn't look very well to me, and that ring in his nose is blocking his governing meridian. 



No comments:

Post a Comment