Tuesday 12 January 2021

ENERGY IN HOME

There has been an amazing amount of energy in my home this week that I could see with my eyes open.  Last night while I was in the bathroom there were loads of what looked like little obsidian chunks floating around in front of me. Obsidian that comes from the lava. 

https://youtu.be/FoGhN9r1L9o

Then this morning I saw little feathers that were the same colour has an antique feather cape that I once wore on special occasions. The little feathers floated onto my desk on my right side. 

I connect that cape with a dear friend that I bought the cape from in the 80s, Ella. We were next door neighbours, and we would cook together for our children.  The last I heard she was still living in France. 60% of the French have refused the vaccine. Up to 40% of British health care workers have also refused it too. 

Has I see British people in lines waiting for their vaccination, it reminds me of the holocaust, a culling of the population. Some people embraced big pharma, whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. On the 18th of January, 2020, the heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 

The feathers can be found in the bible and it is a blessing from the LORD. 

Today, I am going to see the chiropractor for my last treatment, and next week it is the chiropodist. My chiropractor said that I am receiving an M.O.T. Big smiles. 

Today, is a new day and tomorrow is the New Moon in Capricorn. 13th of January, 2021, the "Day of Upward Mobility". 

No comments:

Post a Comment