Sunday 10 January 2021

DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

This morning I received a dream within a dream. While in the dream I was fully aware of what was being shown to me. Alas, once I got up, I couldn't remember it, all I could remember is that there was a dream within a dream. This is an Arthur Rackham illustration. 

A dream within a dream can indicate your highest hopes for yourself or another. It can also indicate that your highest hopes have been deferred but nevertheless there is some improvement in the present circumstances. Hence, it is connected with the timing of the divine plan, and the reason for the timing. 

If the other aspects of the dreams received this morning are brought back to my remembrance,  I will update this blogpost. Dreamtime starts again just prior to the New Moon in Capricorn that comes on the 13th of January, 2021. The 13th of January is the "Day of Upward Mobility". 



It is a time to focus on your highest hopes for yourself and those that you love. Don't defer what you could be doing for yourself and others that you care deeply for. Has there are important matters to attend too, practical matters. 

I have texted those closest to me today asking them to prep up. I didn't hold back or refrain from sharing with loved ones. Although I do multi-task. 

THE TWITTER EXODUS 

Alex shares the latest on the Twitter Exodus. I never posted on Twitter or FB, just didn't get a good feeling about the energy of it. I like the name GAB it reminds me of the Gift of the Gab, a London saying. Have you got the gift of the gab? Alex has. 

https://youtu.be/VQbTLxjPKT8


No comments:

Post a Comment