Saturday 30 January 2021

MERCURY RETROGADE AQUARIUS

My advice ride the waves and stay above the ocean of emotion. Aquarius is a thinker, mindful of thought, word and deed. Conscious and aware of the consequences of actions and repercussions. 

WIND SURFER 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2021/01/wind-surfer-message.html

I received a surprise today on this day of communications, my bank made sure that Amazon repaid the money that they owed me. £48 returned, a nice surprise today. That money will pay for my body cam that arrived yesterday. I'm looking forward to filming with it. So for yours truly, this Mercury Retrograde in my sun sign of Aquarius got off to a great start. 


In this video Sky mentions sustainability, in my life I'm working on sustainability of the safety and security of my life and that includes health for the future. Has mentioned previously, 2021 is a five year and that is very physical. Hence, physical sustainability and a lot to do with the body and its protection. 

Always remember that the present co-creates the future, so don't embrace those mRNA injections. Protect your bodies, I was listening to an American Biologist last night, Pamela Acker shared that more children have died from wearing masks than they have from Covid. 64 people out of the 170 people that were in the trial had lymph node issues and that is very serious indeed. 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2021/01/catholic-perspective-mrna.html

I'm exempt from wearing a mask and we know from the pier reviewed paper on surgical masks that they were not made to protect people from respiratory hazards. The paper also shared that in 1919, masks did not stop the spread. 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2021/01/1919-pandemic-masks-made-no-difference.html

The Greek clergy have come out against wearing masks and I agree with them.  Both Catholic Americans and the Greek orthodox have come out against mRNA injections too. 

Hence, to preserve your bodies, to protect your bodies live as naturally has you can and don't allow the medical profession to put "toxic gene injections" into your body. Make sure you do your own research on anything that the medical profession give to you or recommend to you. 



Some more on the Old Farmer's Almanac and Mercury Retrograde in Aquarius. 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2021/01/old-farmers-almanac.html

No comments:

Post a Comment